Early Access Guidelines >>
- At this time, upload Reflex maps and UI files only, and they must be inside a zip. As Reflex gains custom content capability, we'll support those types of files.
- Please follow the following packaging guidelines for maps:
- If your map has lighting, please include the lightmap and probes with your download
- Maps should be uploaded as a .zip file with all related files (.map, .probe, and .light) in the root of the .zip file OR with the correct path structure preserved (base/internal/maps/<your content>)
- If you wish, you can include a "readme" .txt file with your map. Please ensure this .txt file has the same filename as your map.
- Please do not include files that are not .probe, .light, .txt or .map. This means no custom textures, screenshots inside the zip, etc.
General Guidelines >>
- Only upload content you've made yourself, or have permission to upload. Don't rip anything from commercial games, such as textures or audio. Keep it legal.
- You must upload at least one screenshot, and screenshots must be relevant to the file. After uploading the file itself, you will have the option to add screenshots. Some mappers like to have their primary screenshot as a montage, and the additional screenshots as more views throughout the map, for example.
- This should go without saying, but nothing pornographic is allowed. Keep it work-safe.
Screenshot Specifics >>
- Screenshots may be uploaded in JPG or PNG format, with a 5MB size limit each.
- Screenshot previews are displayed in 4:3 aspect ratio. Images will be cropped and stretched from the center to fit the preview area.
- Full-size image display will always use the same aspect ratio and dimensions as the original image.